Set up in March 2011 by a group of parents who volunteered.
Officers were elected and training received.
Current Committee 2019/2020
- The Chairperson – Colleen Toye
- Vice Chairperson – Dean Reynolds
- Secretary – Jolene Kelly
- Vice Secretary – Claire McGinley
- Treasurer – Aileen McCullagh
- Vice Treasurer – Mandy O’Connell
BOM Representatives : Eve-Anne McCarron & Damian McCarron
Commitee Members : Edward Coyle, Dermot Farrell, Louise McGroarty, Catherine Hamilton, Ronan O’Flanagan, Lisa McMonagle, Emmett O’Kane, Kerry Doherty, Ruth Curran, Donna O’Kane.
- To provide a structure through which the parents/gaurdians of children attending this school can work together for the best possible education for their children.
- We will work with Mrs.Keeve, staff and the Board of Management to build effective partnership of home and school.
- We do not deal with complaints.
- Enable all of us parents to play a role in ensuring the best possible education of our children through a programme of activities.
Examples of Our Work
- The fun day
- Tea after the first holy communion
- End of year mass for 6th class pupils and tea
- Coffee morning on first day of school for parents of junior infants
- Assisting in walking Wednesday and school walk
- This Document has been drawn up and is available in the school office.
- It outlines the procedures by which we the committee will operate for example, meetings are not open to all members of the parents associations. Each officer is encouraged to hold their office for at least a year after this the vice officers will rotate the role.